fish_user_paths the output message was inaccurate. This also means that "Please open another terminal where the
yarn command will now be available." is not accurate (it will be available immediately), although I am unsure of the best way to structure the code to alter this output.
Initial release 🎉
Today marks 1 year since I released a blog post demonstrating an implementation of Partial in Swift, and it also marks the release of the 1.0.0 version of a Swift package for Partial.
The package is available on GitHub and supports SwiftPM, Carthage, and CocoaPods.
This blog post will go over some of the changes that have been made since the original blog post, my rationale when making certain decisions, and how I have thought about maintenance. If you want to try out Partial and see how it can be used head over to the GitHub page.
When copy/pasting this command in fish (untested in other shells) the shell will try to expand the URL due to the
? in the URL (
No matches for wildcard 'https://sentry.io/api/0/projects/[...]/processingissues/fix?_=[...]'. See `help expand`.)
This was raised in support request 22916. Colleen was kind enough to point me to this line of code.
I am not totally familiar with JSX syntax so I hope that simply adding quotes works and does not need any escaping.
I have branched off of https://github.com/nerdishbynature/RequestKit/pull/63 to (hopefully) fix CI, and add support for Swift 5.1 on Linux (by importing
FoundationNetworking, as per https://forums.swift.org/t/foundationnetworking/24769)
I have added Dependabot to one of my projects, and Danger Swift is failing because the PR was created by a bot user: https://github.com/JosephDuffy/Partial/pull/14, https://travis-ci.com/JosephDuffy/Partial/jobs/211151759.
I used the GitHub API to request the data for the above PR and then used the value of the
user key to create a test for decoding this type of user.
It looks like the documentation should be updated to reflect the new
UserType case. I have run
make docs, but it only updates half of the docs, eventually failing in
The operation couldn’t be completed. (SourceKittenFramework.Request.Error error 2.) /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.3/usr/lib/ruby/2.3.0/json/common.rb:156:in `initialize': A JSON text must at least contain two octets! (JSON::ParserError) from /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.3/usr/lib/ruby/2.3.0/json/common.rb:156:in `new' from /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.3/usr/lib/ruby/2.3.0/json/common.rb:156:in `parse' from ./Scripts/update_docs.rb:27:in `<main>'
It would appear that SourceKitten is throwing an error, but I am unable to figure out how to debug/fix this! :(
- Remove non-throwing
- Remove subscripts that return
- Add lots of tests