The package(s) being submitted are:
I have either:
- [x] Run
Or, checked that:
- [ ] The package repositories are publicly accessible.
- [ ] The packages all contain a
Package.swiftfile in the root folder.
- [ ] The packages are written in Swift 5.0 or later.
- [ ] The packages all contain at least one product (either library or executable), and at least one product is usable in other Swift apps.
- [ ] The packages all have at least one release tagged as a semantic version.
- [ ] The packages all output valid JSON from
swift package dump-packagewith the latest Swift toolchain.
- [ ] The package URLs are all fully specified including the protocol (usually
https) and the
- [ ] The packages all compile without errors.
- [ ] The package list JSON file is sorted alphabetically.