- Fixed bug in iOS 10 preventing exporting recording to CSV
- Updated Microphone data source to not pause audio from other apps
- Added link in Settings to the permission settings for Gathered, allowing for easy toggling of permissions
- Updated versions of frameworks
- Fully removed iAds, relying on only AdMob for adverts
- Replaced Device’s "Headphones Attached" with "Audio Output Method"
- Recordings can now be exported to JSON and CSV (this includes those recorded on older versions of Gathered)
- Added analytics to help aid future development
- Fixed "Thank you for your support! ☺️" line in Settings after buying all In App Purchases having a disclosure indicator
- Fixed GPS data source crashing on iOS 7
- Fixed In App Purchase related rows on the Settings tab not being refreshed after moving away from the Settings screen
- When a recording is exported to a file, the file name has "Gathered-Recording-" prepended to it now
- Initial release
Sharing a location on iOS is something that not a lot of apps need, but after requiring it for my latest app, Scanula, I found that there isn't a good resource explaining how to do it properly. This is the first post in a series of planned posts going over a few of the tips, tricks, and common pitfalls I have found while working with iOS Share Sheets.